Are you struggling to find the right words for your hockey or sporting business? Do you have a blog, brochure, website or email newsletter but find it a challenge to know what to write in them? Do you need help with writing anything from web content to email, editing or content marketing? Would you like a professional journalist to consult on the content on your website, blog or email marketing?
I can help. Find out more about my copywriting on www.lizhollis.co.uk
I am an award-winning, experienced and professionally trained journalist, editor and copywriter.
Many thanks to hockey international Lauren Penny from the Hockey Performance Academy for this testimonial explaining the kinds of things I can do.
I also do a lot of writing and content work for Get into Golf, an England Golf campaign to encourage more people to play the sport. http://www.getintogolf.org/
Get in touch email@example.com
How I work? I work on an hourly basis for clients around the world. I specialise in writing about sport, fitness, psychology, work and health – and hockey.
Test working with me first by booking an hour at a discounted trial rate to see if you’re happy with the results. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to let me know what writing challenges you need help with.
I can help…
- Rework or edit copy you have already written, but isn’t quite working for you
- Provide copy and case studies for your website, magazine or marketing
- Brainstorm with you for blog post ideas if you know you need to blog but don’t know what to write
- Edit and create new content for your website, email marketing or blog
- Find the best story in your business and write it in a press release
- Work with you wherever you are based in the world. Let me know what you need help with by emailing me at email@example.com and I’ll let you know how I can help.
- Help you with content for your social media